Frequently Asked Questions
- Lessee must be at least 18 years of age.
- Life vests, water ski’s, tube and tow ropes available at no charge.
- A Boater Safety Course Certificate required for any Nevada Resident Lessee born after 1983. Click on the boater card to complete your training before renting.
- US Residents Valid Drivers License Required.
- International Residents Passport & Drivers License Required.
- All rentals dependant on weather conditions. Restrictions may apply.
- U-Tow Boat and Jet Ski Rentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Other restrictions, terms and conditions may apply.
What are the rental hours?
- Prices listed are for the period 8:30 am- 5:30 pm or sunset, whichever is earlier.
- Early pickup and late drop off by appointment only. Fees may apply.
- When returning your water craft a free 30 minute grace period is offered. A $100 late return fee will be charged if the free grace period exceeds 30 minutes.
- Water craft may not be dropped off after 8 pm.
- You may drop off at 7:00 am the following morning for an additional $100 fee. As a courtesy prior arraignments should be made.
- Any water craft returned after 7 am the next day will incur an additional one day rental fee.
- Late afternoon pickup available after 6:00 pm for an additional $100 fee.
Reservations and Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card or Cash accepted.
- NV Sales Tax (8.1%) will be applied to all fees.
- Rental fee plus security deposit required at time of rental.
- Daily rentals only, no half days.
- Prices subject to change.
- Single day reservations:
- May be canceled up to two days prior to reservation date.
- Cancellations within 2 7 days of reservation date will be assessed a 25% fee.
- Cancellations will not be accepted within 48 hours of your scheduled reservation date.
- Holidays and multi-day reservations:
- May be cancelled up to 7 days prior to reservation date.
- Cancellations within 7 10 days of reservation date will be assessed a 25% Fee.
- Cancellations will not be accepted within 7 days of your scheduled reservation date.
Trailering your rental boat
- You must tow the water craft – 2 inch ball required.
- Trailers have a flat 4 light connection. Round 7 pin adapters are available at no charge.
- Receiver hitch and ball available to clients with a tow package at no charge.
- For vehicles not equipped with light connector, wire kits are available at auto part stores.
- $75 cleaning fee will be charged if boat is not returned in a clean and neat appearance.
- Rental must be returned in same condition. Lessee will be responsible for any damage caused by negligence or operator error.
- Fuel not included in price. All rentals must be returned with a full tank. Minimum of 87 octane (mid-grade) required. Typical consumption is 20 – 40 gallons per day.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.